Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 hours of quiet.....

Emma (Meaghan & Luke's little lady) is down for her daily two-hour nap and I have a couple of quiet hours ahead of me - ahhhhhhhhh..so nice! Winston is snuggled into my side and the living room floor is visible because Dora and all her Dora like accessories have gone into a bag for the next couple of hours.

We've had a really fun couple of days - a walk to the park, playtime at Jess, Kylie & Allie's, a bath, a delicious dinner that Emma LOVED, a trip to Dollarama for some crafts, a poop in the Superstore, both of us trying on the pregnant belly at Thyme Maternity (wish I had a camera), lunch at a McDonald's with a Playland (a big deal apparently); and oh - enough Dora the Explorer to last me a lifetime. She is OBSESSED with that show and anything else that has to do with it. If I never see Boots, the Map or the Backpack again I'll be more than ok with it.

Lastnight after I put Emma to bed, Alex and I took a quick break and laid down in our room before we went back downstairs for the rest of the night. We noticed that my belly has actually popped! Before when I was laying down my belly would retreat behind my ribs but not anymore!! Even when I tried to suck it in it wasn't going anywhere. WAHOO!! Super exciting - the belly has begun!

Still feeling great - no kicks or anything from the wee one but man my gas is BRUUUUUTAL!! You'd think I'd been eating a diet that strictly contained soft cheeses. LOL. Mmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment