Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1,2,3,4,5,6 - SWITCH!

I'm not going to bore anyone with the details of why I've been bored at work the last couple of weeks (the obvious is lack of work).

My question is, what can I do?

In terms of real work, I've made up projects for myself at work that I've already completed. I've packed for a building move that is 3 weeks away, I've emailed my co-workers to see if anyone has any work they'd like me to do for them and NOTHING.

I can't check my emails when they're already checked, I can't spend my day on Facebook or I'll get fired (I assume), I don't feel like researching anything imparticular on the internet.

I just emailed my boss to see if I could take some lieu time this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon because I'm so bored. What a waste but I honestly can't sit here for much longer twiddling my thumbs.

HELP! Ideas? Anything?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I find myself in the same boat. I like to pass the time by making lists. To-do, to-buy, to-see etc.

    ReplyDelete