Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good news!

Just a super quick post....

I had my midwife appointment on Thursday and she read me the results of my IPS test which included the ultrasound technicians take on my ultrasound I posted a few posts back.

It read that the baby is measuring right on target based on conception in the torso, leg & arm size, that the nuchal translucency fluid in the neck is the right amount and that she could see the bridge of the nose which combined (neck fluid and nose bridge) means there is little to no chance of the baby having downs syndrome, spinabifida etc. WAHOO!

She also listened for the heart beat and it was 140 beats per minute which she said is great.

I also found out that my midwife delivered for one of my friends older sisters and that she was amazing for both her kids so that made me feel really, really good.

That is all!

xo Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment