Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sleepy and moody

Holla!


I have been ever so blessed not having any sickness during the first 6 weeks of my pregnancy (fingers crossed that continues). I think I would have a melt down if I felt nauseous constantly - you all know this girl loves to eat!


What I have been dealt is EXTREME tiredness and I'm a little moodier than normal.
The extreme tiredness probably has something to do with teaching Pilates and working, but the tough part is Pilates gives me energy after I'm doing it, just not inbetween.
I've been so pooped that I've been getting into bed as soon as I get home (usually between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m.) and reading until I pass out. I then sleep through my alarm and wake up at 7:45 a.m. and have 30 minutes to get out of the house. GOOD TIMES!! LOL. I also left work early one day to go home and nap. I just couldn't bare another 5 hours at work! It also helped that Alex had that day off and we'd gone to get an ultrasound that morning (we saw the heart beat and a bunch of weird sacks like the yolk sac - creepy).


The moodiness thankfully has mostly been aimed at my co-workers and more specifically in team meetings when everyone is bantering back and forth about something that is easily fixed. Let me tell you - pregnant women do not like nonsense - get to the point and get to it NOW!!!!!

I had a bit of an outburst at my last team meeting where after 10 minutes of people yacking I finally said something along the lines of "So to get back to the point of the conversation, wouldn't everything be fixed if we just all did this (no need to explain the issue) rather than complaining about it for 10 minute and not getting anywhere?" my boss then said "is everyone ok with that?" and everyone else said "umm..ya, that would work" and shut-up.
HA!

I felt great as soon as I released the beast that had been boiling up inside me but when I looked up I could see some hurt/puzzled faces amongst the group.

Did I care at the time? Not at all.
Did I care a little later on? Yes.
Did I apologize? Hell, no.

I figure once I tell people that I'm expecting they'll all go "ohhhhhh" about my recent behaviour.
I hope so anyways..or they're going to think I turned into so bia-tch.

xo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment