Friday, October 22, 2010

the agenda is starting to clear up.

Thank the dear sweet Lord (if there is one) that our agenda seems to have slowed down.

This weekend I'm getting my hair did tonight (I'm going darker), we have Joan and Steve's 60th bday party on Saturday and then Sunday is FREEEEEEEEEE!!

Next weekend we have a tentative Euchre date with Shelby and Anthony on Friday, I teach Pilates on Saturday morning (9:30 so I can sleep in) and then we're FREEEEEEEEEE!!

The following weekend is the best weekend so far because guess what? There's NOTHING on! WAHOOO.

So, I've been thinking a bit (wink, wink) and it's pretty ridiculous how I constrained I feel by my own calendar (which is my own doing, I know).

I've looked into the rest of November and December and so far, most weekends are open. I plan to keep them that way and do things as they come up rather than the pre-plan which I'm famous for.

So, if you want to hangout - call me - but do it the day before or the day of!

xo Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment