Wednesday, November 3, 2010

frost-schmost

Seriously, frost?

The past 2 mornings I've come out of the house gone to get into my car and realized that I'm going to have to sit in my car for at least 5 minutes before I can actually go anywhere because every one of the my windows in the car are completely covered in frost.

Last year, Alex and I commuted together so he went out and started the car 5 minutes before we were going to leave, shoveled the snow off and scraped the windshield. He then waited at the window to make sure a sneaky little high school student on their way to school didn't steal our vehicle while it was warming up.

So now I've got to a) do that on my own - I am seriously dreading it or b) well there is no b.

Which in a nutshell means I need to get up at least 10 minutes earlier (boo!) and also know when I'm going to leave (usually it's an "ooops, it's 8:15 - better run!) and then have the patience to sit at the window and watch the car.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment