Wednesday, October 13, 2010

on the road again...

I'm heading off tomorrow a.m. at about 7:30 a.m. for a tour of Ontario.

I'm starting my day off in Peterborough visiting two high schools and then I'm headed over to lovely Keswick for an evening event in their local high school gym where I get to convince prospective students and their families 1) why to choose college and 2) why to choose my college. I've never been to Keswick but I haven't heard many positive things about the place. Most of the things I've heard about are incest and kiteboarding...a weird combo I know.

I am finishing my day off in Barrie at approximately 10 p.m. at the lovely Comfort Inn for an overnight. Oh how I miss the days of CCGD where we were booked into the Westin, the Intercontinental and the Hilton with a King size bed to boot!

Friday morning I'm then driving up to Minden for one more presentation before booting it back to Oshawa to teach Pilates at 12:10 p.m. at school.

I am going to be one tired lady!! The bonus is that I am driving a beautiful Mitsubishi SUV so I feel like a total dudette and for the same price as one of those macho Dodge muscle head cars.

xo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment