Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby crack withdrawals

Just for the hell of it. I thought that would be a fun title and I think I might be going through them.

Day two of back to work and man oh man I do not know how people get used to spending SO little time with their wee ones. It's fantastic working again and seeing all my work peeps but WHOA talk about an adjustment. I mean you go from 12 hours to 3 hours a DAY. WTF.

No idea how he or I will handle it if I get a part-time job on top of going back to work.

On the positive side babycakes is doing really well at his daycare home and I feel really comfortable with his sitter (who happens to be my girlfriends girlfriend - definitely helps).

I'm already dreaming up ways that I can be with him more often - job sharing, selling our house and working part-time evenings etc. everyone says you get used to it but I really can't see how it's possible.

Another thing that this time of year got me thinking is how awful it is that people want their kids to go back to school so they stop bothering them. I know I'm not in the position or anything but man - you brought these bundles of joy into the world and now you want them to leave you alone? Weird. Did you think it was going to be a super easy job? C'mon peeps!

Anywho, just an observation that I'd like to not follow the trend on. I'd prefer to work say 4-5 hours when the babe goes to bed so if anyone upstairs is listening and can make that happen you'd have a very happy camper down here. I might even go to church - PUH-LEASEEEEEEEE!!

Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment